• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My First Walking Character - Problem

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been successful (thanks to OkaySamuri) in getting my character walking.  I have him walking both right and left, and I can even hold his facing position (keylatch) and can have him also walk backwards in either direction.  

My problem is that my standing (or frontal pose) will not disapear when start walking in either direction.  The standing position just stays on screen.

I have all 3 views turned on, but cannot seem to find what I am doing wrong in having the standing artwork disappear during the walking behavior.

Please help!!

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Just after posting this I discovered the issue.

For those that are having the same problem, look in your rigging and place the standing view at the back of your other views....

This is what worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think for head turns it's 3 profiles (frontal/left profile/right profile - well actually it's 5 with quarter profiles), but for walk its default for standing (no tag used) and two profiles (left and right). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines