• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not showing the full body

Participant ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a full body psd file but when I import it inside character animate, it only shows the left arm.  How do I fix this?  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird! Does the full layer hierarchy appear in ch? Ch does not support all photoshop features. My guess is the layers are using a feature ch does not support. You might need to rasterize the layers of something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could you explain the rasterize process a little please?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a photoshop expert, but I think in photoshop you can right click on a layer and if it is "smart objects" and stuff like that there is a "rasterize layer" option which replaces all the clever stuff in the layer with a rasterized (bitmap) version. You can no longer do nice editing, but its a simple bitmap which I think CH is more likely to understand. (This is all a guess as to why the layers do not appear in CH.)

Providing a screenshot of the layer tree in Photoshop and the rigging tree in Ch might also give some hints to the problem. Just paste screenshot directly into the text area and it in lines it here in the forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bob ps.JPGbob  animate.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not worried at all about the background.  I just need the full character in animate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lol! Screenshots help so much. I thought you meant layers were disappearing, not just they were off the edge of the screen! 😂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try lowering the value of the scale.scale.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it!  Thank you so much!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines