• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Order Character Animator as a solo program?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the only way to access character animator through adobe suite?

I would love to make "avatars" for more live streamers, but $52 a month is so much to ask for just the use of one program

is it because it only works in conjunction with other programs apart of the package?

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Correct, the only way to get CH currently is through the All Apps plan. But we are always evaluating different possibilities for the future, so thanks for the feedback - I'll add it to the pile of support for this initiative!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get many other products individually for $20 per month. Maybe oksamurai can lobby internally to get CH added to that list. argument: attractive to streamers who can buy a puppet And then just use it. Great advertising for Adobe! 🙂

What I don’t know is whether CH needs photoshop/illustrator installed to read those file formats And render them. So it might be technically hard. But the idea of a playback only mode has come up before. someone wanted to embed in a game I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct, the only way to get CH currently is through the All Apps plan. But we are always evaluating different possibilities for the future, so thanks for the feedback - I'll add it to the pile of support for this initiative!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines