• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pointing in character animate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you i would also like to ask i would like my character to point at the screen i have downloaded a puppet and put in to the right group the puppet has 2 fingers pointing is there a tutorial on how to get the puppet to move his hand in the scene and point 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, after adding a dragger tag to the tip of the wrist, drag it with the mouse to move the hand.

I'm not good at English, so I can advise you to tell me the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this would have to be done with a trigger that swaps one hand with a pointed hand. Or if there is a lot of movement you can trigger a cycle behavior to have it cycle through a bunch of layers you can create in Photoshop (or Illustrator) of your art animating to the focus point.

Check out this video below on triggers
Triggers in Character Animator 

enjoy,

Mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines