• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering background color

Enthusiast ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I selected a white background color for the video, and the entire video plays with a plane white color on the back, why would it be that when I render the video it come up with a black background? 

How could I make sure it would render with the white background that I see on the video? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

It is probably a transparent background. You can tell CH what color to use for transparency, but that is just in CH. When you export the video, you can export with transparency then it is up to the video playback software to choose what to display. Or there is a setting in the Media Encoder I think for some formats to tell it what color to use instead of transparency.

What I personally do is not rely on the above. I draw a rectangle in Illustrator (photoshop is fine too) for the background color

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is probably a transparent background. You can tell CH what color to use for transparency, but that is just in CH. When you export the video, you can export with transparency then it is up to the video playback software to choose what to display. Or there is a setting in the Media Encoder I think for some formats to tell it what color to use instead of transparency.

What I personally do is not rely on the above. I draw a rectangle in Illustrator (photoshop is fine too) for the background color, then import that as a puppet, add it to the scene, and scale it up with Transform behavior to fill the screen. That way I can control the background image/color and I don't have to remember media encoder settings to use each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fixed... added a background in the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines