• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Streaming on Twitch with a Character

Participant ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a heck of a time over the last week trying to do this. I've done it successfully but with mixed results. I want a great quality stream and I have all the components I should need. I've been using the NDI plug in for OBS, if just seems to be too unreliable is there another way to have a 2 PC setup and stream with a character?

What I'm trying next is to use a caption card to capture xbox play on my desktop. I just tried to use OBS-NDI to run CH from my laptop to my PC....it works for a few minutes that disapprears (NDI unreliability).  Is there a way I can connect and grab my laptop/Character screen on my desktop to stream out of OBS other then NDI?

FYI I get 500 down 50 up, network shouldn't be the problem. Had anyone successfully done this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

one problem I have run across is my game capture (CH) is not sending any audio to OBS anymore. It WAS doing this when I first started. There have been no changes that should have caused this to happen. I have tested it out on two separate PCs. Possibly an issue with Blue Yeti mics?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines