Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The video of my scene is different from the animation of the scene

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I'm working on blocking an animation cycle, I added a head movement, to check if everything looks good before I clean it up.

I do file / Export / video via Media Encoder and the result is that the video is different from the scene, as if there was a lag in the animation of the head and the reappearance of the default arm that I made disappear set the opacity to zero, I tried different way of outputting a video, I even output a png sequence, I also changed my computer, there is nothing to do, the video remains different from the scene.
Can you help me ?

The first video is a screenshot of my scene in play, and the second video is the result when I export the video through Media Encoder.

TOPICS
Bugs , Camera , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this seems so bizarre! I don't really have a solution, but perhaps if you shared the file I could try to eheck it out?

Cheers,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines