• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tools not working

Participant ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it I just updated Character Animater and now none of the tools are working.  For example, if I click the stick or the dragger tool and move with to the picture, the cursor turns into a circle with a diagonal line through it.  Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the tools that operate on a mesh, you have to select a layer or group with a mesh first. Currently you have the root of the puppet selected, and since all your top-level groups are independent (crowned) — as they usually should be — the root group has no mesh of its own. So to enable those tools, first select the layer or group that you want to operate on.

(And sorry the cursor feedback isn't more helpful in guiding you to this solution!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I got it, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines