• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code - Internal error code:(1682591070:1745+15)????

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a new puppet with Photoshop. and I dragged the file to the character animator project panel, but nothing happened.

So I tried [File]- [Import] Choosing the file. Then the error code appeared  'Internal error code:(1682591070:1745+15)'

I don't know this error code. I have been using other puppets from the past. There was no problem when I imported

Please tell me the solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Talked to the team about this more: "it seems like it's the parentheses in the following layer that causes the issue ā€“ "ģ‚ģ øģ„œ ė³¼ė¶€ķ”Œė¦¼(ź°€ģŠ“ģ“ ģ—†ė‹¤.)". if i remove those parentheses, it'll import w/o error. You can also let the user know that the original layer name has no problems in the next version of CH."

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this the first time you've seen this? If you restart the app, does it happen again? Does it only happen with this PSD or others?

If it's only this file, could you share here or DM me your .psd file (File > Export > Puppet) via a shared link on Google Drive, Dropbox, or Creative Cloud to take a closer look? I'm wondering if one of the layer names or content or something is messing it up on import...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charater animator error - Google Drive

I have attached trouble file, Normal file and a video that records the situation of the error code.

I used to work as a [normal] file before, and this time I made a new puppet and the error code appeared.

I worked on a character PSD file shared on the internet and I imported the original file to see if there was a problem with the original file, but it worked.

So, I think I have a problem in the process of modifying the PSD file.

Original PSD File Sharing site : 怐ēµęœˆć‚†ć‹ć‚Šć€‘ć€Œēµęœˆć‚†ć‹ć‚Š_ē«‹ć”ēµµ_ē“ ęć€ć‚¤ćƒ©ć‚¹ćƒˆ/恟恗恋ćŖć¾ć‚“ćžć [pixiv]

The original PSD file was made in Japan, and this Puppet PSD file was made in Korea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the files - we'll take a closer look. I'm able to repro the error message on my side, seems like a bug - possibly a language-related one. I'll file it and hopefully this will get fixed in a future release. For now, the best thing may be to try making a copy and temporarily deleting folders and importing to see if it works to try to find where the offending part is. So I might try to import with just the head or body and see if that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Talked to the team about this more: "it seems like it's the parentheses in the following layer that causes the issue ā€“ "ģ‚ģ øģ„œ ė³¼ė¶€ķ”Œė¦¼(ź°€ģŠ“ģ“ ģ—†ė‹¤.)". if i remove those parentheses, it'll import w/o error. You can also let the user know that the original layer name has no problems in the next version of CH."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried it. and It work!

So I change the name of "ģ‚ģ øģ„œ ė³¼ė¶€ķ”Œė¦¼(ź°€ģŠ“ģ“ ģ—†ė‹¤.)" and use it.

Thank you for your solution. I am looking forward to the next version.

it work!.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines