Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message: "invalid vector <T> subscript"

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm on a HP PC running Windows 7 Professional, Processor is a Core i7 - 4790 @ 3.60 GHz, 16 GB RAM, the Graphics Card is a Nvidia Quadro K2200 4Gb.

I'm currently trying the Character Animator Beta Version.

I'm trying to add a new puppet to a scene, but this haven't been possible with this specific puppet file. The puppet is in an Illustrator file. I am able to import this file into Character Animator, and preview it as a puppet, however, whenever trying to drop it to the scene timeline, the following message is being displayed:

Failed to create scene

The error message window contains the following information:

invalid vector <T> subscript

Error code: (Puppet.js:387)

Error code: (engine.js:1157)

Error code: (bootstrap.js:3)

Or this other information:

invalid vector <T> subscript

Error code: (Container.js:365)

Error code: (engine.js:1157)

Error code: (bootstrap.js:3)

I have tried creating a new scene and dropping this puppet into it, but the same error occurs. I can add other Illustrator puppets to the scene, though.

** I was able to add the puppet to a new scene, after retrying for several times.

I could send you the puppet file in case you would need to take a look at it.

I'm including the screenshots of the error boxes that were displayed, in case you would like to take a look at them.

Thank you very much for your attention and efforts

error.PNG error02.PNG

error03.PNG

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this error message. I've tried several ways to rearrange my puppet (only one puppet in the project), creating new projects and can't get past this error so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The way I ended up getting around this was to open my photoshop file in illustrator, rename all the objects so that don't end with the text "Image", then open the illustrator file in character animator. The end result of this was that my character background had a giant wedge cut out of it. So, I replaced the background with solid white and let character animator incorporate the changes. Then replaced the with with the background image again and then it no longer had a giant wedge cut out of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines