• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF11 connection with Oracle RAC

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am stuck on how to connect coldfusion 11 with Oracle RAC any body can help on this.

Thanks

NAF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Datasource > Other

with JDBC URL:

jdbc:macromedia:oracle://(ORACLE SERVER):1521;SERVICENAME=(serviceName);sendStringParametersAsUnicode=false;MaxPooledStatements=1000;AlternateServers=(IP ADDRESS1),(IP address 2))

where I got (ORACLE SERVER); (serviceName);(IP ADDRESS1),(IP address 2) all of the needed actually data from the tnsnames.ora file

Driver Class: macromedia.jdbc.MacromediaDriver

other stuff like driver name and user name and password are the same as you used before.

I hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi NAF, did you find solution for this issue. Even we are facing the same with coldfusion 10 trying to connect to Oracle 11g.

where data source is connecting to database server. but failover is not working.

please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation