• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException: File not found: xxx

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a "File is missing" error which stops me from accessing loopback server that CF2018 is deployed. However, when I look into the specific directory (where the error message shows me xxx file in xxx is missing), the so-called missing file is existing. I tried to restart WebLogic server, not helping. This is the error log I got in Eclipse console log:

<Oct 23, 2018 4:14:23,579 PM SGT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101005> <[ServletContext@2099463259[app:cfusion2018_home module:cfusion2018_home path:null spec-version:3.1]] getRealPath() called with unsafe path: "/Projects/Corporate/eaccounting/:93/cfusion2018_home/Projects/Corporate/eaccounting/common/main/emailVerify.cfm".

java.io.IOException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.canonicalize0(Native Method)

at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.canonicalize(WinNTFileSystem.java:428)

at java.io.File.getCanonicalPath(File.java:618)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.getRealPath(WebAppServletContext.java:786)

at coldfusion.runtime.RealPathCache.getRealPath(RealPathCache.java:74)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

>

Oct 23, 2018 16:14:23 PM Error [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '13' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] - File not found: /Projects/Corporate/eaccounting/:93/cfusion2018_home/Projects/Corporate/eaccounting/common/main/emailVerify.cfm The specific sequence of files included or processed is: C:\ColdFusion2018\cfusion2018_home\Projects\Corporate\eaccounting\:93\cfusion2018_home\Projects\Corporate\eaccounting\common\main\emailVerify.cfm''

Indicate me if this error is not ColdFusion-related or requires more info. I am not sure though. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message mentions that you're using an "unsafe path". My guess has to do with the ":93" you have in the path. I don't know enough about WebLogic to know if that is required, but CF certainly doesn't seem to like it.

Dave Watts, Fig Leaf Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, the error message shows what seems to be the problem. As for where and how to correct it, we will need more info from you, I'd think. So first, did you notice that the error is reporting that CF is somehow being told to find the file as this:

/Projects/Corporate/eaccounting/:93/cfusion2018_home/Projects/Corporate/eaccounting/commo n/main/emailVerify.cfm

And do you see how that has a few problems:

• it lists part of the path twice (/Projects/Corporate/eaccounting/)
  • the second time, it lists this between the two attempts: :93/cfusion2018_home
  • then finally it lists another distinct folder and then the filename: commo n/main/emailVerify.cfm

Even more, later in the message it repeats that oath but then with yet another variation:

C:\ColdFusion2018\cfusion2018_home\Projects\Corporate\eaccounting\:93\cfusion2018_home\Pr ojects\Corporate\eaccounting\common\main\emailVerify.cfm

Note how that time it lists C:\ColdFusion2018\cfusion2018_home in front of what's discussed above.

So clearly, you have a problem. 🙂 Tell us first, since you say "the so-called missing file is existing", what is that exact path? You don't say. We could try to guess from some variation of the combinations but let's hear it from you.

And second, tell us what you request that leads to this error. Is is a URL that ends in emailVerify.cfm? If so, what is that?

Or if you call some other page, then tell us that, and how you think it then ends up asking for this file. Might it be a cfinclude? a cfhttp? something else? It may help to show us that. Indeed, if the path to the file is a variable, it would help to see the code that set that.

We need to understand the above first, to help you figure out where there may be some misconfiguration of things, if any.

Finally, since you say this is about weblogic, are you the one that configured weblogic? And since you refer to this as "accessing loopback server that CF2018 is deployed", is this your local development machine? If so, can you share why you'd be using weblogic, deploying CF on it as a WAR or EAR? Is that to replicate your production environment?

And are you a developer or an administrator? I assume a developer, since you refer to looking at the Eclipse console log. Do you have a weblogic administrator you might pull in to help ensure that you have things properly configured?

Sorry all that is more questions than answers. Perhaps someone else reading this may readily see the problem and could offer a solution. Otherwise, I hope you'll respond with the things I've requested.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation