• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Now PMT is running ... more questions

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that I have PMT monitoring remote instances, I can see a few more questions that need answers.

What we have is half a dozen separate instances of CF Ent 2021 running on an Amazon EC2 server,

I am running PMT and datastore on my office server. Each CF instance is one separate web site in IIS to allow for application isolation.

Here are questions I need help with:

1. In PMT on the Connectors page, I see no info for any of the instances being monitored. I see that connectors are filtered by Sites so ....

2. Under Topology / Servers I see all my instances. But under Topology / Sites, I am not seeing any at all. It simply says no sites available. Which might explain why I also don't see any connectors? I assume if I can't see any connectors then PMT also can't autotune them.

3. When I set an instance to enable datasource monitoring, it seems to pick up each of the unique DSN names in each instance, but does not show any data at all? No queries, nothing. Even if I change the settings to grab those taking longer than 1 ms which I know I have happening on the server.

Is there something on the CF side that needs to be enabled in order to allow PMT to get connector info, monitor datasources, and recognize each instance as a Site?

Thanks again for any help you can offer

Forrest

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I removed all my instances from PMT and reconnected to just one. Enabled datasource monitoring and for some reason now that part is working and is collecting and displaying data. So ignore my question above about datasources. Still no sites or connectors though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation