• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud how to turn it off so no popups

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Creative Cloud popup is VERY annoying.
I don't use it and have no desire to use it.
I tried to remove it, but it won't let me b/c I still have other Adobe products that I do want to use.
How do I turn it off?

TOPICS
Others

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what popup in what app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The one that comes in from the lower right side of the screen when I start up my laptop (Surface Pro).
It slides in from the lower right side and sits there for about a minute. If I don't 'X' it out, then it will slide back to the right and be gone.
I don't want it to show at all b/c I don't use Creative Cloud (CC) at all and find the nagging annoying.
I paid for the Adobe programs that I use, but don't want to use CC, so how do I make it stop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't see your laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you mean.
I don't expect you to see my laptop.
What I'm asking about is how to disable the Creative Cloud so the popup for it quits showing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have no idea what you're seeing.

eg, i have adobe cc instead on a win 10 computer, a macbookk and iphone. i see no popup ads on any of the three.

the only thing i see on the lower right of any screen is on my win 10 computer, if i click my system tray, i can see my cc desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, here's a screenshot of the popup.Screenshot 2023-11-16 101618.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open your cc app preferences and turn-off update notifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I "open ... cc app preferences"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

files>preferences 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I did that WAY back when I first got this computer and this CC popup began appearing.
I'm STILL getting the popup; which is why I posted here.
Just to be clear, here's what I see, this is the CC app opened on my laptop. The red arrow and circle are where I click to get to the menu that I then click on "File" and then on "Preferences". I go through each tab and turn EVERYTHING off:
Screenshot 2023-11-16 113705.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And here's a screenshot of just oe of those turned off.Screenshot 2023-11-16 113815.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what else can I do to stop the popup, which I posted an image of before to quit showing up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click notifications 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, don't know what if that was what did it, but went back and there were one or two things in one of the other tabs, not the Notifications, b/c that's the one I had turned off the 3 slides back when I first got the laptop; but in either Apps, Syncing, Services, Appearance, or Home that I had missed one or two of the "slides" and they were on/blue, so just turned EVERYTHING off.
Have turned my computer off and on a couple of times now and the annoying CC popup isn't showing. 
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome!  and thank you for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines