• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

데스크탑 앱 설치 오류

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

모든 플랜 사용가능인데 creative cloud desktop에 앱 설치가 뜨지 않습니다.  

스크린샷(6).png

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

if that shows an active subscription, sign into your cc desktop app using the same adobe id, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

스크린샷(7).png

to match account and ID
I'm not sure what the problem is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out of your cc desktop app, and then sign back in (using the same adobe id used to confirm your account).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

스크린샷(9).png

I logged out of cc desktop and logged in with the same Adobe account iD, but it still hasn't been resolved I'm so sad 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But thank you for helping me You're a nice person 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we'll fix this. do you have windows 10 or windows 11 os?

if yes, follow the additional steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

if no, there's a diffierent solution needed to update your default browser to support tls 1.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer is Windows 10, so I tried all the methods you sent me, but the problem was not solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

스크린샷(10).png

But while I was trying many things, I found something strange in it. Cloud storage upgrade has not been done.
The reason is (The specified product or promotion could not be found. Already extended or not available in country or region (Korea). If you think this message is an error, contact Adobe Telephone Sales (080-500-4019) to order). 스크린샷(11).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't this the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please understand if it's unnatural because it's a translator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so thankful that you're helping me out like this much I'll ask Adobe first

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it wasn't for you, I would have a headache because I still don't know what the problem is.
I'm very grateful God bless you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you.  i hope adobe support is able to help you more than i was able to help..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines