Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

206 Error on y windows 11 OS while installing XD and now CC

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I had other adobe apps already installed before i started isntalling XD like PS, Lrc, Premier pro were installed and working fine.

and today when i started XD installation after installation was successfully, while opening app its strated throwing 206 error

and now even after i uninstalled all apps and CC, and i'm trying to CC now freshly, its giving me still 206 error

tried everything, and at last i uninstalled everything and restarted and tried with different internet connection, still no luck its throwing 206 error.

also tried fixing related to certificates/credentials manager/TLS 1.2..

Thanks for any help in advance.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Codes 201 & 205 & 206 & 207 or several U43 errors
-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/download-update-errors.html

Also, has Microsoft officially issued Windows 11 or is it still Beta software?

ADDED... Win-11 is not official until later this year, so if you are having problems you need to tell Microsoft

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Default, thank you very much for your excitement to try Microsoft's new operating system, Windows 11. Unfortunately, as mentioned by John, Windows 11 is not currently supported.  Would you please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html, which lists the operating systems tested and supported for use with the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application?

Windows 11 is not currently listed, and there appear to be several critical errors with the current preview releas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and does your default browser have tls 1.2 enabled?  if yes:

Fix download, install, or update errors for your Adobe apps

if no, adobe recently upped their requirements for browser security, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Codes 201 & 205 & 206 & 207 or several U43 errors
-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/download-update-errors.html

Also, has Microsoft officially issued Windows 11 or is it still Beta software?

ADDED... Win-11 is not official until later this year, so if you are having problems you need to tell Microsoft

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this issue, all manner of possible fixes don't seem to work.

I've tried so far every combiniation of the following:

- Reinstalling Adobe CC and Adobe XD

- Cleaned with Adobe CLI utility

- Disabled both windows and third-party firewalls

- Used different networks while also having firewalls disabled

- Tried using pre-downloaded installer packages

- Fixing related certificates/credentials issues

- Turning it on and off again

Running Windows 11 Preview Build 22454.rs_prerelease.210903-1516

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to tell Microsoft... Adobe only supports actual operating systems, not Beta tests

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, but neither your marked "solution" or this reponse has added any valuable information to this discussion. Microsoft would have absolutely no interest in this issue what-so-ever; so I thought I'd post my issue on a community board that was relevant to the issue.

If anybody else has insight on why this might be occuring, or could provide steps to resolve the issue, that would be beneficial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Microsoft would have absolutely no interest in this issue what-so-ever

What makes you think that Microsoft would not want to know about a program that does not work with the Win-11 Beta?

Does the Microsoft Beta download site not have a link to make problem reports?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Default, thank you very much for your excitement to try Microsoft's new operating system, Windows 11. Unfortunately, as mentioned by John, Windows 11 is not currently supported.  Would you please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html, which lists the operating systems tested and supported for use with the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application?

Windows 11 is not currently listed, and there appear to be several critical errors with the current preview release, which is preventing its use with Adobe applications.

If you wish to use your active Creative Cloud membership, please use a supported operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines