• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A Serious Error has occurred...

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this error notice mentioned here but my circumstance appears to be different. I created a 7 minute video. Later I created a 1 minute version from the longer video. It worked for a while but then the 1 minute version started to crash. Now it crashes shortly after the video begins, everytime and always in the same place. Is there anything I can do to save this video? Any reason that it might be doing this? I'd like to avoid this problem in the future.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which software?

-Premier Rush

-Premier Elements

-Premier Pro

-After Effects

-Something else...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nancy,

Premiere Pro...

Thanks for responding. After I posted the note about the problem I was having, I decided to dissect the video and see if I could figure it out. So I started deleting sequences at the point where it crashed. At about the 4th sequence, I deleted the audio part of an interview and suddenly the video stopped crashing. I then pulled that same audio track back from one of the bins in the media browser and it still worked! Stopped crashing, is working fine and I was able to reconstruct the other pieces I had deleted pretty easily.

So presumably the audio got corrupted somehow. Is this a common problem and any suggestions for preventing this from happening in the future?

Thank you,

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines