• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account merged but cannot log into behance site and portfolio site

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday my personal and buisness acounts were merged by Adobe Creative Cloud. Now I cannot get into edit mode of my Adobe Portfolio Site and also not into my Behance Account. When I log into my portfolio edit site, it automatically goes to my personal profile which does not have anything on them. When I try to log into these apps by selecting my buisness account, the site or app tells me that I do not have the acces to this but have to use my personal. When I log into these with my personal profile, everything is gone and I have to start over. The website and the behance profile do still exist (thank god), but I just cannot log into them with my buisness account which they are on. Can someone help me with this? There is years of work on there, I would be devestated if I lost all that. I can't find help anywhere cause nothing answers this question already. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

It could be that your Enterprise plan is one that doesn't include Portfolio & Behance.  Ask your IT dept what's included in their plan.

I remember reading a while back that K-12 schools can't use Portfolio & Behance because they don't meet COPPA requirements. 

Anyway, it's a real shame you combined your personal account with Enterprise.  For practical reasons, it's best to keep them totally separate with different log-in ID (email) and passwords.

If might not be too late to recover your pe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reached out to Adobe Behance, Adobe Portfolio, Chatted with different agents and Adobe Customer Care but none of them could help. They want me to pay a new subscription while I already have bought one that included all programs, but after the unessecary merge, I now cannot use anything. Before the merge everything worked fine, and now all of a sudden Adobe tells me that my license doesn't include the programs I've been using for half a year already?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kyra27890083xdbj 

i don't have access to any account information (other than my own) so i don't understand what you're reporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could be that your Enterprise plan is one that doesn't include Portfolio & Behance.  Ask your IT dept what's included in their plan.

I remember reading a while back that K-12 schools can't use Portfolio & Behance because they don't meet COPPA requirements. 

Anyway, it's a real shame you combined your personal account with Enterprise.  For practical reasons, it's best to keep them totally separate with different log-in ID (email) and passwords.

If might not be too late to recover your personal Portfolio & Behance content.  Join a paid Photography Plan or Adobe Express plan for $10/month. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/express-overview.html

Once that's set-up, Portfolio/Behance should be able to transfer the content to your personal plan.

Hope you get it sorted. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines