• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe account help

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last few days I have become aware of some odd behaviour in my adobe account and I am concerned that either my account or my computer might have been hacked. Under my signed in activity and register devices. I have tried calling customer support and they transfer me to the Technical department and I was told to call back in three hours because the technician couldnt  see the information, he honestly suonded like he had no idea of what to do, well I called back and to no surprise they didn't answer. I have changed my Adobe password multiple times and enabled 2 step verification. I have also scanned my computer with various antivirus and antimalware software without anything significant being detected. Has anybody else experienced anything like this? I don't know what's going on here and would be grateful for any advice.Screenshot 2022-01-17 122813.pngScreenshot 2022-01-17 122836.pngScreenshot 2022-01-17 175815.pngScreenshot 2022-01-17 122901.pngScreenshot 2022-01-17 174255.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Hi Amethyst_Vixen,

It looks like you're only signed in on one device but multiple browsers. Is it the browsers that you're concerned about? Do you use multiple browsers on your device? I agree with Kglad about ending all sessions and then try launching only your default browser and signing in there and see if the others appear.

Best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what happens after you deactivate that unknown device and end its session?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Kglad-When I would end the session, soon after I would be signed out of my account and if I had any adobe program running they would close without asking me to save my work. So I would sign-in again and I would see the same names of the same devices I had previously removed.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amethyst_Vixen,

It looks like you're only signed in on one device but multiple browsers. Is it the browsers that you're concerned about? Do you use multiple browsers on your device? I agree with Kglad about ending all sessions and then try launching only your default browser and signing in there and see if the others appear.

Best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am signed in different browsers, thank you very much Dave for letting me know. I seriously believed that my account had been hacked because I expected to see the actual names of the browsers, instead of the above names I mistook them for devices, my mistake. I really appreciate it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, glad I could help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines