• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe asks me to log in after every restart + recognizes PC as a new device every time.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

Almost every time I start my computer and use an Adobe Cloud program (that's usually by opening a pdf in Acrobat Pro DC), the log-in window pops up after like 10 seconds. I then have to log in - which takes way too much time when I just need to quickly check a few files - otherwise the program will be closed. This happened for both, my private account (which is now currently unsubscribed) and my university account (which I'm currently using). It used to happen less often (like once a month or once a week), now happens almost daily.

After I logged in, it also tells me that "the maximum amount of devices is reached" (2) and it shows me my Laptop and my PC. This only ever happens on my PC, so it seems to not recognize that one of those options IS the device I am currently using. I have to log out the PC option and re-register it which is fairly annoying. I haven't changed my hardware in a while so I don't know where this is coming from. It's been happening for months though.

Any advice of how I could get rid of this?

Tam9_0-1610013766354.png

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

click deactivate for both pc's listed.  

then sign in to your laptop.

then sign in to your pc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines