• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC 2015 Sync Settings no longer working

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to Adobe CC 2015, this post is another issue amongst many others I'm having with the CC 2015 update. Finally managed to get Premiere Pro CC 2015 up and running on my laptop, but unable to download my user prefs from the Cloud. Opened up Premiere Pro CC 2014 from my desktop, uploaded my user prefs to the Cloud, but still unable to download them to my laptop.

PLEASE HELP!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Just FYI gang- never got a proper or helpful reply from anyone, but digging into these old recommends (some from before cc even existed), this is the only thing that's worked for me (the manual sync option outlined here):

Preset and customizable keyboard shortcuts in Premiere Pro CC

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh wow and Adobe won't even reply, what surprise, everything is broken, stop breaking things that already work!!!!!!! Every update, come on!!!! How are we supposed to work as professionals with broken tools!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Kanikas100 but that doesn't help AT ALL. Jeesh.... Ok so since Adobe isn't chiming in for you guys, unfortunately, they screwed us all by removing the syncing feature. You can find out more here:  So has +Adobe and +Adobe Creative Cloud completely screwed us!?It looks like…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just FYI gang- never got a proper or helpful reply from anyone, but digging into these old recommends (some from before cc even existed), this is the only thing that's worked for me (the manual sync option outlined here):

Preset and customizable keyboard shortcuts in Premiere Pro CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines