• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC making HUGE log files

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any progress on the ongoing issue of CC creating huge log files in C drive?  Only just came across this issue when our tech realised my hard drvie was filled with approx 80gb of these logs.

Path C:\Users\Waima\AppData\Local\Temp\CreativeCloud\CorwSync

Does this have anything to do with logging in and out to use the same license on different computers at all?

Any help appreciated. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We are sorry for your difficulties . This issue should have been resolved by the latest version of Creative Cloud Application. Could you please check and let us know the version of Creative Cloud Desktop Application (share us a screenshot) installed.

Does this have anything to do with logging in and out to use the same license on different computers at all? Do you have an enterprise Account; Also this might be possible if you each have a lot of synchronised files.

I hope this helps. We are here to help , its just we need more information to investigate issue.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We have a fix for it as of now but I have notified our engineering team to look into the issue, will keep you posted about the progress. Please follow the steps to fix the issue :

Please kill Adobe Desktop Service and Core Sync processes, and delete the log files existing in the C:\Users\Waima\AppData\Local\Temp\CreativeCloud\CoreSync folder and then quit and relaunch CCD so that all processes including Adobe Desktop Service and Core Sync get re-started.

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick assistance. Sorry to be so basic, but I cannot see Adobe Desktop Services running in my Task Manager Processes. I did see the Core Sync without issue. Can you please advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information. Could you please let us know the OS version of your PC and the Creative Cloud Desktop Application version? Also, share a screenshot of the task manager and error message in the CC application if you have any.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Could you please help us with your machine logs using the below article link?

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

These logs are required to investigate the issue by our engineering team. Please, keep me posted once logs are shared.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logs created. Thanks. File: AdobeLogs_20220802_093309_435-win-GS.zxp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for the details. Could you please share with us details like your PC windows OS version and CC Desktop Application version? Also let us know if you were doing anything specific, for example trying to sync a large file that is not getting completed for a few hours or even days.

Please provide the above details.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Using Windows 11 Pro, ACC version 5.8.0.592

Syncing is paused.

Using the same log in between home and work so logging in and out often while working on the same files, 51mb for example.

Our IT tech deleted 80gb of logs from Coresync temp folder on Saturday and by Tuesday I had another 20gb approx of log files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the information. I have notified our engineering team, and they are investigating the issue. I will keep you posted if anything comes up.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines