Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Clean in AdobePortfolio

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I have a question and I hope you guys can give me a hand:

I want to use the standard font for my AdobePortfolio ("Adobe Clean" is called as far as I understand). 

The problem is...I can't find it in the AdobeFonts downloader. Which not only is frustrating, but it absolutely definess all logic. 

So please, can anyone let me know how I can use it for my AP website? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that's one of the fonts that Adobe reserves for its own use. It has a number of those. Sadly, I no longer remember where I saw that information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I found it. Open What are restricted fonts? underneath Font Permissions (bottom of the page).

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/adobe-type-resources-faq.html

You may find few Restricted Fonts included with Adobe software products. Restricted Fonts can be used for the exclusive use of the software itself – such as for menu display, interfaces, or document processing. Such fonts are not licensed for use in your own documents.

Many of these fonts are also available with a perpetual desktop license purchase or via Typekit font sync. If you have a separate End User License Agreement (EULA) for a font which allows you to use it in desktop software, you may continue to use it. Be sure to read the EULA carefully to understand what use is allowed.

Another page states (and if you open Adobe Fonts you'll see they aren't listed as being available):

restricted fonts.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines