• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud applications on Ubuntu/Linux

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud does not support Ubuntu/Linux. 

Please see the minimum system requirements needed to use Creative Cloud:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Thanks 

Kanika Sehgal 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 693 Replies 693
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2013 Jun 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mytaxsite.co.uk wrote:

Adobe makes software for hobbyists and academics, as well as businesses.

Not for hobbyists.

Microsoft and Apple are, both, very different companies relative to Adobe.

In what way?  They are all in the business of making money. They are not making software for the sake of pleasure and enjoyment of their employees and users.  They want to make money.  If CC is not successful, I bet the desktop versions will be back on the agenda for Adobe and Microsoft (for their cloud products).

Businesses could want to move to Linux if they are upset with Apple (Final Cut/Mac Pro debacle) and Microsoft (Windows 8), provided that their workflow does not need to change too much... especially if they have more confidence that Linux will not pull a sharp-turn that Microsoft and Apple are capable of and have recently demonstrated they, both, may do at any point.

People have been saying this for decades but nothing has changed.  Windows' market share keeps going up and up.  There is nothing wrong with Windows 8;  The people are lazy to learn new ways of doing things.  If windows was designed like Windows 8 way back in 1980s then people won't be reluctant to adopt it as their main OS.  In any case they said the same thing about Windows XP, and Windows 7 but these two OSs have been the most popular ever.

Anyway I have finished saying what I wanted to say and I'll leave this with you to continue with this thread because I am sure there are many people here who are Linux fanatics like you.

1. Why do you think they dropped the price to a recurring $50, with options for month to month? Hobbyists and Freelancers who work inconsistently (and are unsatisfied with Elements, another Adobe + Hobbyist example).
  2. Adobe sells development tools primarily, Microsoft and Apple sells platforms primarily. Even Air and Flash are free for consumers.
  3. I actually kind-of like the Windows 8 interface. I was actually developing software for the Windows Store. I, then, saw the Windows Store certification requirements (and, of course, the similar Xbox Live Arcade requirements) and got scared off. Stuck (/sticking) with Windows 7, with plans to move my development workflow to Linux with Windows 7 virtual machines. Have not made the jump yet, still waiting for rumors of GPU-accelerated VM capabilities of NVIDIA's upcoming Maxwell architecture to become confirmed or denied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2013 Jun 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no justification to create a department to develop Linux Applications

except the fact that this one request has had overwhelming support, to the point that their request channels got clogged, they outsourced it, and we clogged THOSE channels to.

Nix boxes are mostly used by hobbyists and academics.

WOW. I'd like to see you come up with anything at all supporting that claim. You many not be comfortable using it, but its actually hugely popular with the tech-literate crowd. Programmers, CS folks, etc etc. Win/Mac are really entry level OS's, and you are absolutely correct when you say

people are lazy to learn new ways of doing things

I'm pretty sure that is the Windows busness model in a nutshell. There's a free, more secure, more stable, more usable, more customizable OS just hanging on the tree waiting for you to take one, and yet folks are too lazy to do it cause its "new", so they plop down huge cash for the latest win-crap. You know, theres a reason why Apple caved in and based their modern OS's on Unix. Windows 8, by the way, is one of the leading forces driving the rise of Ubuntu adoption, and before you point out the 1.3% market share, let me remind you that Apple only has 7% and you consider it to be signifigant. No, linix is not the fashionista OS, or the 'Look, I made it on my mac!" os, its the OS of professionals and people who know what a computer is and what to do with it. Thats why my company, and many others, made a company wide switch. The ONLY thing holding us back is adobe insisting on winmac for designers, and thats just not enough reason anymore.

Windows' market share keeps going up and up

On the desktop. But, then, so do Ubuntu's. On mobile / tablet its ALL linux / unix, and on servers windows is a falling minority. (for good reason to). I know, CS is mainly USED on desktops, but Adobe keeps coming out with mobile apps and a huge portion of content being made is FOR mobile. Yup, IOS is still a biggie in mobile, but again, falling like a rock. 85% of sales were android, so that market lead of Apple's is old, decaying devices. Android has more apps available, and more made every day than IOS. Trend polls of highschool / college kids have repeatedly and consistantly returned the opinion 'Apple is dead' for two years now. PCMag, a historically pro-windows rag, suggests going ubuntu instead of win8, and Dell is even offering Ubuntu on it's laptops.

Final note: IMO Adobe should make a linux version not because there are legeons of new subscribers on linux unable to sign up, but because there are legions of non-linux using Adobe subscribers who are desperate to switch to Linux but are held back by Adobe. If this many of your customers want a new version, you would be stupid not to comply. Thats why Blizzard, Skype,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trend polls of highschool / college kids have repeatedly and consistantly returned the opinion 'Apple is dead'

http://www.psdblogs.ca/swong/files/2012/12/homer_woohoo-1nt7jm6.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2014 Jul 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a former Mac user who switched to Windows because I can build better hardware for far cheaper. I am also one of those people who when/if Adobe ever puts out CC for Linux I will format and switch in a heartbeat. This thread has been inactive for over a year. Any word on progress?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2014 Jul 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Thanks for passing by. This thread is now almost dead because there has never been any plans to create Cloud versions of Creative Suite for Linux but people here are still hoping for it. their hopes are misjudged and they are more likely to win the National Lottery jackpot then getting a Linux version of Adobe CC.

The fact of the matter is nobody at Adobe has ever thought of doing anything for Linux. Linux is not the platform Adobe works on. Adobe, like Microsoft, is now a productivity and platform company for the mobile-first and cloud-first world on Windows and Apple Mac system. All the products are still at client side and so using Linux is not an option unlike web-based email that can be accessed using Linux because the technology is based on server side though I have no idea whether Outlook.com can be accessed using Linux system.

Hope this answers your question for the time being. However, if you have any further questions on Windows or Mac based CC then please post back by starting a new thread.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2014 Jul 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What will happen if I decided to Keep making Demands to Adobe to make a Linux version  or plan an occupy Adobe until they do so the what will happen besides i can Access Outlook.com on linux so why not Adobe CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2014 Jul 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't harass anybody into submission and in fact you could be arrested if you camp outside Adobe HQ with some 150 people hoping that they will invest millions into giving you the product for Linux.

Have you though of posting on to Linux newsgroups if they have a solution how to run Adobe products on Linux?  You could post your question at either of these two NG:

alt.os.linux.ubuntu

alt.os.Linux

You can make new friends there as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seem stuck on the idea that this is something Linux users should fix, or something that they shouldn't bother Adobe about. Ubuntu has recently made major headway in India, with hundreds of thousands of new desktops going in in corporate and government environments. It's obviously up to Adobe to decide if they want to support Linux, but one of the best ways for them to make that decision is to see a massive groundswell in support of Linux. That could easily push them into accepting Linux as a supported OS (after all there is nothing inherent to Linux preventing you from charging for software on it, and many people do, and with this newfound support in India that could quickly add millions and millions of new potential customers).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

logic11 wrote:

Ubuntu has recently made major headway in India, with hundreds of thousands of new desktops going in in corporate and government environments.

In that case Adobe should start the work on producing products for Linux Ubuntu.  Do you know whether all these billions of Linux users are prepared to pay for applications to run on their machines?  I always thought that Linux users are not used to paying for anything.  All they know is how to download something for free, try it out for 3 days and drop it because it isn't for them.  You now think this has changed, Right?

When you post back please tell us if there is any OEM who is selling desktops pre-loaded with Linux Ubuntu.  Without machines, there is no point in wasting time, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mytaxsite.co.uk wrote:

I always thought that Linux users are not used to paying for anything. 

I find that claim offensive and inaccurate. There's no reason Linux users (who are usually tech-savy and work in a community that earns pretty well) won't pay for professional products (free software alternatives notwithstanding).

Also, I want to add that OS statistics put Linux usage at around 1.67%. That's very little, indeed - but you're looking at it wrong. Windows holds 90% of the market and OSX holds around 8%. Yet, OSX is considered a platform that requires support. Why is that? For one, it's because those 8% are, mostly, people who have a tendency for graphic design - i.e, they're far less than Windows 90%, but most of that 90% isn't the target demographic for Adobe software (most Windows users are just that - users). On the other hand - Mac, with it's measly 8% compromises almost entirely of designers and developers.

I would argue that Linux is similar - it has a low OS usage, but that 1-2% we have are almost entirely made from developers - people who make stuff. The kind of people who would like to use Photoshop and other Adobe products. And I'm pretty sure a native version of Photoshop for Ubuntu will be well received and might even spruce those usage percentages up. And think about it - even a very small change of, say 1%, is huge! And it woul be 1% that is 100% adobe clients.

In other words, I think that a native Linux port would return the investment. Of course, as an Ubuntu user, I'm hardly objective on the subject. But that's my two cents anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that most (including myself) linux users are developers and technology experts. I would pay for it in a second and I know many more that would. The first version of Photoshop that I ever used ran on an SGI Indigo. Adobe and Macromedia have always big supporters of the Apple platforms because of their heavy usage in the design industry as you say. Anyway, it is a lost cause for now. I will continue to run linux on my main PC and use my laptop occationally for adobe stuff when I absolutely need it. Eventually, I will find alternatives because the switching back and forth will basically be a huge waste of time.

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that most (including myself) linux users are developers and

technology experts. I would pay for it in a second and I know many more

Can you cite an example what have you bought in the last 12 months to

run on your Linux box? Just wondering what can you run on a Linux box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just on my own linux platforms, I have not bought very much; however, there isn't much available. I have purchased this and office and a slew of other software that I need to use in my daily business processes. If this and others were available for linux, I would purchase them just like I do now for windblows. However, given enough time, I will continue to use dual platforms, until linux catches up or I find something else to replace these tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2014 Sep 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mytaxsite.co.uk wrote:

Of course, as an Ubuntu user, I'm hardly objective on the subject.

Yes Adobe knows this very well and that is why their position is not

going to change for many years to come.  Sorry no Adobe products for

Linux users.  Use Windows or look for something else.  Is there no one

in the linux community of "developers and technology experts" who can

create suitable products for their members?  This is amazing .

There are a ton of alternatives. But I want to use Adobe products! I like them and I'm used to them. Screw dual-boot, I want to run them on linux! "Sorry no Adobe products for Linux users"? Really? Just like that? Not even a "we will consider it"? Don't you think it deserves even a little bit of thought?

Also, your condensation is incredibly out of place. If you don't use\like Linux products that's fine. But these products have gone a long way since when they were small ideologically-nice-but-practically-terrible OS. With Ubuntu, Linux has developed into a very unique and powerful OS. I'm actually a bit in awe of how much it changed. I used to mock it just like you, but somewhere along the way since 12.04, and even more with 14.04 recently released, I found out that it was really really f***ing good. So good, that I really find it hard to go back to Windows - Ubuntu is just smoother, faster, neater and easier to use.

Gaming - one of the biggest things Linux users didn't have - has also taken a nice turn with Steam putting incredible amount of effort into making their own Linux OS, and I can say that gaming has never been so incredible for Linux users (you asked @tziady what he bought? I just bought 100-200$ worth of games the past week - good decent ones (like Portal 2 and Witcher 2), not indie titles, and I'm eagerly awaiting Borderlands to come out. And it's not just me. Go ask Steam how much money they make. Let's see you tell me Linux users don't buy stuff you f***ing t***).

You spout out of the top of your head that "there's no market" but you have no proof for that other than thinking like that. I might not be objective, but neither are you. And yes, Adobe needs to look at the subject objectively. I have asked on a few threads - 2 here and more around the web, and I have yet to come up with any good explanation why there's no Linux port. I'm willing to hear "there's no market, we checked it" but instead I always get responses that are either:

- condensation

- mockery for trying to use Linux

- biased explanations that say nothing

- theories about why (that aren't really relevant)

- talks about Wine

I don't buy this. You're saying there's no market. Steam invented a market out of thin air. It's not just because they're steam, it's because Ubuntu is a genuine good OS. Not everybody has enough money to afford a Mac (I actually prefer Ubuntu UI, but both OS are very good), and with a native version of Adobe for Ubuntu you just might start a trend for the design industry.

Of course this shouldn't happen based on some commentator on the internet. But please, show me that there's some thought put into it. That there's someone who thinks "Hey, let's find out if there's a market". I'll accept a negative answer. Ubuntu might still not a good market for Adobe. But I will not accept an answer that says "there's no market because we said so".

p.s.

Photoshop CS6 runs very well on Wine 1.7. A port might be less work than you think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very well said and I could not have said it better myself. The very simple fact is that you would think that additional revenue, particularly that which would probably cost you very little to attain is always a good thing. As web developers (very heavy Linux users) are a major user of Adobe products, you would think this would be a no brainer. Hey obviously we all arguing about it doesn't make a difference one way or another. It is Adobe's decision and they have to see value in the community. But with companies like Google developing other legitimate OSs, linux gaining ground and usability and most importantly more users, things like chromebooks, I am amazed that adobe doesn't even think of developing their own thin client. Anyway, hope they pull their heads out of their ....... soon and see the light .....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tziady wrote:

hope they pull their heads out of their ....... soon and see the light .....

Bare in mind that they might be right. Linux usage is still small and unattractive. It might not be a good market for Adobe.

I'm just mad at the condescending responses I get that tell me Linux users don't buy stuff or that Linux sucks bla bla bla. I'd like to get a reasonable answer why "no" or a "we're considering it". "No" is an ok answer to the question of "why no linux", provided it comes with some decent explanation (which could even be "we don't want to do it". That'll be ok too. Adobe doesn't owe us anything). I can't stand these high-tower pr*cks that never used Linux and think badly of it for no particular reason other than just because.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uvii wrote:

You spout out of the top of your head that "there's no market" but you have no proof for that other than thinking like that

The proof is in the pudding.  If there was a market then everybody would rush in to make a product and start selling it.  We are in the 21st century where everything is based around money.  We don't have benevolent society anymore.  Those days are gone long ago.  Now every decision is based on how much can I make.  If the answer is not enough then there is no point in wasting time and allow others to try it.  Businesses only take calculated risks as they have done in this instance.  Linux is just not a viable product..  It is good to be used as a server but not for desktop work.  This could change if we get 100% cloud based products where client side scripts are not needed to run the product like Microsoft Office (Lite) which can be used free of charge by anybody with a Microsoft Account (I believe even Linux users can use it).  There is no installation needed.  Adobe is not that sort of product yet.  It is years behind schedule because of lack of technical ability in house and deficit in current technology.

Why do you think most mundane, repetitive jobs are outsourced to countries in Pacific Rim and Asian countries?  Have you given a thought to this?  Please tell us.

Let me repeat again, there is no money to be made in creating any products for Linux Operating System.  Don't keep banging on it all the time. Business managers knows better; Not an enthusiast Adobe user like you. Let the enthusiasts and academics handle products that makes no money. When they have cracked it, they can approach corporations like Microsoft and Adobe if they would like to enter into joint venture with them so that academics can make use of Marketing skills of corporations and corporations can make use of technical skills of academics and enthusiasts.  This is fair, don't you agree with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2014 Sep 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mytaxsite.co.uk wrote:

uvii wrote:

You spout out of the top of your head that "there's no market" but you have no proof for that other than thinking like that

[...] If there was a market then everybody would rush in to make a product and start selling it. [...] Let me repeat again, there is no money to be made in creating any products for Linux Operating System. [...]  This is fair, don't you agree with this?

First of all - that's the most level-headed answer I got here, so thank you for that.

I want to point out one thing though: you said that there is no money to be made - proved by the fact that not a lot of companies make products for Linux. That's true, but it's also a chicken-egg thing. Ubuntu (and other Linux distros) used to be terrible. They were... just... awful. And with few users came fewer professional companies. That's fine.

The thing is - it isn't like that anymore, and there's a pretty clear trend to prove it - the last two years saw usage rising from 1.11% to 1.65% (which is a lot). Now I'm not saying Adobe should "jump on this incredible opportunity". That's naive, and I know better. I'm just saying the market has changed, and will continue to change, and this is something that should be considered. Not for academic reasons (because Linux is not just for academics anymore), but because it might very well be a valid and profitable market.

Of course, without a proper market research there's no point arguing theoretically. If Adobe doesn't want to do that, well - there's nothing I can say (it's your choice to make as a company) - but I think it's fair if I ask for you guys to re-evaluate your market and see if maybe maybe Linux has changed. I think that's a fair request, don't you think?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2014 Sep 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mytaxsite.co.uk, you have made it very abundant throughout this thread that you know nothing of either Linux, it's community, it's user base, or it's marketing potential. That being the case, you should really consider educating yourself before you start bashing it. And Adobe, please for the love of Pete tell me you have the sense not to pay attention to someone who has admitted they don't know anything about the subject.

Here are the facts: Over the last 10 years or so Linux has been gaining ground at an accelerating rate. It was never, as some seem to think, dominated by hobbyists. If it were Red Hat, Novel, Cannonical would all be out of business and IBM would be tens of millions of dollars poorer that it is. Furthermore, consider how unlikely it is that a bunch of random hobbyists could make it in the first place. 90% or more of all Linux kernel code is written by people who are being paid to write it (which really becomes obvious when you consider how Linus Torvalds treats them -- who'd put up with that non-sense for free?) I'd guess the numbers don't change much when you look at the apps for it.

There is a mistaken impression around that Linux users won't pay for anything. It is wrong. There are many examples of products which prove there is a viable market for paid Linux software. The market is strong enough that Ubuntu even includes a 'for purchase' section in their software center now. And that market would become much more profitable than it already is for everyone if Adobe would release Linux versions of their software because the lack of Adobe products is one of the biggest stumbling blocks to Linux adoption. While there are Linux-compatible alternatives available to everything Adobe makes the Creative Suite products are the industry standard.

Is the market there? You need look no further than the third party forum Adobe pointed to at the beginning of this thread, which received such overwhelming feedback that they were forced to disable further comments. Would Adobe profit more than it would cost them? Absolutely it would. Heck, even MICROSOFT is selling software to Linux users these days.

If there is a negative side to offering a Linux version it would be that Adobe would either have to hire more programmers or slow down its release cycle, but as I said they would still make more money than it would cost them. They would be almost guaranteed to sell CC to at least half of the Linux desktop world.

So long as the big name computer sellers only offer Windows on their desktops it will never be the fabled 'year of the Linux desktop', but that doesn't mean there's not a sizable market here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2014 Sep 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mytaxsite.co.uk, you have made it very abundant throughout this thread that you know nothing of either Linux, it's community, it's user base,

It took you 146 posts to realize this and one wonders whether you are living in the real world.

I agree, I know nothing about Linux, I have never used Linux and I have no plans to use Linux unless my employers points a loaded gun to my head which is unlikely because we don't have any Linux boxes in house except for the webserver which none of us come across on a daily basis.  People have to get on with life and make quick bucks and that means you have to use the tools that are available for you.  We don't sit and cry like little babies that a particular corporation is refusing to make tools for us to do the job as we like it.  We just take whatever is available and give a good go at it to make it work for us.  Fortunately, Windows is pretty much flexible for us in this respect.

I have finished with this as I have nothing to defend or contribute further on Linux products.  From tomorrow we may not be United (Kingdom) if Scotland decides to go independent!    Don't know yet what will happen to my various dot co dot uk domains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2014 Sep 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one is crying about anything. We're asking that Adobe consider working on a port for Linux. Consider, because despite my best hopes, it might still not be a good market for its products. Instead you call us cry babies. How is that any kind of argument? How the hell is Scotland related to this in any way? Do you mean to say that "things change" - whoa! hold on there cowboy, we're jus' ain't up to all that super-smart tech talk, We be jus' silly little Linux users, crying ourselves to sleep. Get out of the high chair, and give us some respect when you speak to us. Is that really too much to ask?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, as an Ubuntu user, I'm hardly objective on the subject.

Yes Adobe knows this very well and that is why their position is not

going to change for many years to come. Sorry no Adobe products for

Linux users. Use Windows or look for something else. Is there no one

in the linux community of "developers and technology experts" who can

create suitable products for their members? This is amazing .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's quite clear that you have never used Linux and don't know what it is. Ubuntu is one of the more popular linux variants, and it has a much better looking GUI than windows does. You can accomplish any standard computing task without ever seeing a command line, etc. Mint has a desktop I prefer, although it doesn't look as good. It's absolutely more functional than Windows 8 however (well, that's true for most OS's on a Desktop, 8 is only really a good tablet OS).

Also, I don't post this for you, but in case anybody from Adobe product dev is looking at this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

logic11 wrote:

It's quite clear that you have never used Linux and don't know what it is.

Correct.

Never used it and no plans to use it in the near future.

In the meantime, if you want to use your Linux then go to this site and see if you can use their photo-editing software for free:

<Photo editor online - Pixlr.com edit image>

For website, you can use this one:

<Joomla! The CMS Trusted By Millions for their Websites>

These are all free for Linux users.

After using those, perhaps you won't need Adobe so your problems solved.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mytaxsite.co.uk is a MS fan boy troll. No one respond to him. His post are the idiocy of a emotional fan boy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines