• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Storage Incorrect Usage

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud Storage management shows that 90.75% of my space is occupied, even though my Creative Cloud folder size is 58.4GB (out of 100GB). As far as I can tell, the "Archived" tab has been phased in favor of the "Deleted folder". Even then, my "Deleted" folder is empty. Anyone have a solution for this?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Fixed it. Turns out there were multiple copies of a 26GB set of photos, though not all were showing up within Creative Cloud (even though I only deleted one folder for all the copies to show up). Currently sitting at 33.53% usage. Weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Archways,

This could be because you have lots of files in Lightroom online or Document Cloud, as these also count against your quota too.

You can check if this is the case from these links after signing in with the Adobe ID associated with your membership.

Please let me know if that wasn't the cause and we can investigate further.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed it. Turns out there were multiple copies of a 26GB set of photos, though not all were showing up within Creative Cloud (even though I only deleted one folder for all the copies to show up). Currently sitting at 33.53% usage. Weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Dave,

It had been so long since I set up these libraries that I hadn't realised that I had a heap of files stored in those other repositories. Mystery solved 🙂

Much appreciated,

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. It says I am using 3.01 GB of 2 GB, but I cleared out my archives, lightroom photos, and large file sizes within my libraries. My usage amount still didn't change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dom,

Do you use file sync? What is the size of the Creative Cloud files folder on your computer?

Did the deleted files from the Libraries get completely removed too? Adobe Creative Cloud

Please let me know when you get the chance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It magically synced after I submitted my comment. All good on my end now. Thanks though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it hear its working now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue, removed all my files in the Adobe CC Files folder - The web view updates accordingly but the total used will not update the USAGE amount to a lower % value eg 0%.

It currently says 64gb of space used, but I've emptied the CC directory completely on my mac and this is reflected in the browser view.

What's being used if the folder is completely empty? 64gb of nothing!

Cmon Adobe, this is basic file transfer 101 stuff.

https://adobe.ly/2FEb7JV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scratch that it finally updated after a loooog wait! - Again, why sooo long?

Should be immediate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I've waited for 2 days for the info to update, but it hasn't yet. How much longer do I have to wait?

I noticed that my storage was 91% used so I transfered 90% of my files to off-site storage. The files in my local CC folder are 766MB, and the online web page shows exactly the same as the local folder. Yet, I'm still getting warnings asking me to upgrade my CC storage. I have no problems upgrading if I need to, but I don't need it at this time. Do I need to do something specifically to get the storage percentage to update?

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 9.41.01 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue! It's not critical yet, but it's alarming that I cleared out 45 GB of storage (so the math sitll isn't correct) and it's not syncing to represent the proper storage amount. No redundant folders, latent files, or Cloud Documents hidden anywhere. Let me know if this resolves on its own and it just takes time, or if there are secondary measures I need to take. Like you said, if I don't need it, I don't want this compounding issue to keep me upgrading my storage for no reason. Sorry, I'm not a help, just looking for answers as well.

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 2.38.04 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines