• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw to Adobe Fresco Storage Issue

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly I want to say Hi to whoever is reading this and that I hope your having a good day and thank you in advance regardless of if or not you can help me!

So basically the issue I'm having is this: I've used Adobe Draw for over 5+ years before the app shut down (which I was devestated by!) I eventually got over it and looked into Fresco. I downloaded it & attempted to restore my files onto the new app. I'm not sure how you guys work, but I like to be very organized when it comes to my art work, so naturally, I had various draw projects regarding different kinds of work when I was using Draw. One of my projects has over 100+ files so I wasn't suprised when it said that I could not export my files due to the fact that it's a 3 GB folder which is 1 GB over the storage limit (I have a free membership). When I had draw, I'm guessing most of these files were saved locally on my device (which I no longer have but everything is in my CC, I just can't access it). My question is, I really need to access these files; is there anyway I can move some of the files around from that project through Adobe assets or the creative cloud app or someway just so I can export them in parts or certain files that I need at the moment? I've tried for months to figure out what to do, and today I happen to see a discussion that stated that if you downgrade and your storage returns to free membership, you lose those files (Implying if you have more than the limit, you lose those). Even though I love Adobe and have used it for many years, I believe their interfaces could be alot better in regards to things like this. Thank you for reading and if someone can please help me, that would be great! This actually may be more of a Draw/Fresco issue but I just want to clarify, it's not an issue with the storage of my device but with the exporting size limit but I just want to know how I can access my files. While it's unlikely I will do it, could upgrading my account fix the issue and allow me to export them? Thank you again!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

are the problematic files stored locally?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines