Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe make an effort please

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe,

Please put in the bare minimum level of effort when it comes to the in-app advertising.  I already have a stock account.  When I load the creative cloud, that I pay $52.99 a month for with an extra $29.99 a month for the stock plan.

I DO NOT want to see a big ad staring me in the face.  It makes me want to cancel my plan because obviously Adobe could give a **** about me as a customer.  It's either that, incompetence, or pure laziness.  Get it together, you're a better company than this.WTH Adobe.jpg

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a report or request
-The Adobe employees who read here are support staff, not the programmers who make changes
-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-for PPro https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro
-https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html for everything else

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I appreciate the advice and genuine attempt to help me resove the issue. 

I had already gone through that process, but I wanted to post it anywhere that anyone at Adobe might see it. Even in the off chance that a support staff member mentions it at lunch and a programer or management overhears it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not likely.  Adobe community support doesn't make marketing decisions.  Marketing decision are made by senior level management who never come here.

Best advice, close CC Desktop App with Ctrl + W > Quit.  I rarely use it myself except for occasional updates.  Mine is closed 90% of the time.  In terms of ads, just ignore them as you would any other ads you see on YouTube, etc.. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines