Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio Cookie Banner Help & Advice please

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

*Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, but upon searching I couldn’t find a forum for Adobe Portfolio.

I'm just in the process of creating a website portfolio using Adobe Portfolio. However I'm unsure about the cookie notification banner, cookie policy and privacy policy.

After looking online I've noticed there are a lot of subscription based websites offering to help (with conflicting information regarding what’s needed exactly), but I would prefer to keep things simple without the additional cost as it's only a two page portfolio.

So far I've turned on the "cookie banner" in Adobe Portfolio settings and I'm assuming the text needed is something along the lines of "This website uses cookies so that we may better serve you."

Cookie Banner.png

Then I'm assuming I also need a cookie policy document and a privacy policy document? The portfolio itself is extremely bare-bones with some illustration work and a couple of videos, I've deleted the contact form in case it complicated things (so might add a link/email address instead) and I haven't added Google analytics as again didn't want to complicate anything.

Anyway I was hoping someone with more experience might be able to shed some light please on what exactly is needed in this situation? Or can recommend any examples which might help?

Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are people here who are experienced in Portfolio and they may pop in to assist you, but technically, Portfolio isn't supported on this site. It is supported here:  http://help.myportfolio.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines