• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio showing date instead of description.

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from The Lounge to Creative Cloud Services.]

On the home page of my site it says "2021" under each tab.

When people click on it however it list what I actually want it to say in this case "Denver Nuggets"

How do I make the term show up on the home page when hovered over instead of the year it was created?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 10.37.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-12 at 10.37.57 PM.png

Moved from Photoshop — Adobe Portfolio is not part of Photoshop.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Hi Brian- Did you see my previous screenshot? It's basically under the main menu, then you click on the title of your collection (not an individual portfolio page) and you should see the change options under "This Collection".

*Another fix is to hit return to save. I think I actually found it wasn't saving my changes. 

*Adding another screenshot. I select either "Series" or "These Streets" to access "This Collection" info. 

I hope this helps. It's not intuitive at all. 

Another tip: If you are i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Adobe Portfolio is not part of Creative Cloud and does not have a board in these forums. For questions on Portfolio, please see this Help page:

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was so frustrating to find. I looked everywhere. Finally [cursing removed by moderator] figured it out. 🙂 Go to main menu options and under "This Collection" > Page Covers> Toggle Page Dates. There are other options there as well, but remember you have to do for each collection. 

Hope this helps, 

Camile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working...not able to see "this Collecton" in any menu. 

Found page dates and disabled it...but still showin date in the collection  header

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian- Did you see my previous screenshot? It's basically under the main menu, then you click on the title of your collection (not an individual portfolio page) and you should see the change options under "This Collection".

*Another fix is to hit return to save. I think I actually found it wasn't saving my changes. 

*Adding another screenshot. I select either "Series" or "These Streets" to access "This Collection" info. 

I hope this helps. It's not intuitive at all. 

Another tip: If you are in an individual portfolio, you can see the option "More in this Collection" and here you can control title and dates. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Portfolio is not part of Creative Cloud and does not have a board in these forums. For questions on Portfolio, please see this Help page:

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks...I did not know this.   I have finally found where to set the date...but no option to delete.  In any case its now more accurate for the page images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome @Brian_67 . There is a Contact Us form in the upper right on that page. They should be able to assist.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines