Ive just decided to create a portfolio and i am unable to add any pages to my portfolio. I'm am clicking on the "+" icon and multiple page options show up however when i click on one nothing happens, is this is glitch/bug?
Sorry, no forum here... unless some other Portfolio user see this and has an answer
See Employee Dave's reply in this link of information "Portfolio team asked us to close up shop here"
Did you follow the Getting Started tutorials in the Portfolio FAQ & Knowledgebase?
Click the blue + sign to add a page to your Portfolio.
Use a good desktop browser like Chrome or Firefox that does not have script blockers.
Hi I'm currently having the same struggles, did you ever find away to fix it? And what are you using it on, because I'm currently on my iPad and it wont let me click to add q page or any photos.
This is from the Portfolio FAQ & Knowledgbase:
You can use the following browsers to edit and view Portfolio:
- Chrome - for PC, Mac
- Firefox - for PC, Mac
- Safari - for Mac only
- Microsoft Edge - for PC only
- We do not support editing on mobile and tablet devices. For optimal editing experience, we suggest editing your site on a desktop.
- We support the two most recent versions of each browser mentioned above.
- Your version of Safari and Microsoft Edge depends on your device's operating system
I hope that answers your questions.
- FAQ & Knowledgebase - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us
- Contact Portfolio Support Team - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168
- Adobe Portfolio on UserVoice - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html
I invite you to submit a feature request to UserVoice. If enough other users agree and it's viable, maybe they can add support for iPads to a future release.
Adobe Portfolio on UserVoice - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html
Duplicate a page and change it.
I had the same issue: after few pages it stopped adding more.
So I tried duplicating one and changing the content: it worked!