• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All app's CC Libraries have disappeared

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, whenever I launched a desktop app (invariably InDesign for me), I was presented with a panel that kept asking me to continue as either an individual or as an organisation, so I chose organisation because I'm part of a team of designers. It's extremely coincidental, but since doing that I seem to have lost my connection to my libraries where I had a lot of content.

How do I get them back?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have more than one adobe id?

if not, select individual instead of organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change back from organisation to individual?

Will that return my libraries?

I don't personally have more than one Adobe ID, but there are other users under our account that belong to the organisation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind telling us the version of the operating system you are using? Since when have you been seeing this issue? Have you tried with other applications as well to check if you're getting the same error when you open the InDesign application? Did you receive the same error message before? Is it possible if you can share the screenshot of the error message? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? Also, do you see libraries in the Creative Cloud Desktop application or on the cloud website?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS Mojave (10.14.6)

Problem for about the last week or so. It seems since being prompted to select if I am an individual or as an organisational user.

Tried many applications including the desktop CC app. 

No error message, just blank libraries.

They are there online via a browser. If I try to invite myself, I am told I already have access and it prevents me from inviting myself! It's the same for all apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the Creative Cloud Desktop Application? If not, then try this cleaner tool to uninstall Creative Cloud Desktop Application: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

To install again, use this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Also, check this link and check if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro....

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines