• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alto CPU cuando ejecuto el Creative Cloud en el escritorio

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola!! Tengo un HP Omen, Rizen 7,16GB, 512 GB SSD, GEFORCE RTX 3050. Comprado en Octubre de 2022. 

El problema comenzó la semana pasada, cuando estaba en Premiere Pro y noté que el portátil me iba un poco lento. Me metí en el administrador de tareas y vi que el Creative Cloud (Adobe Content Synchronizer/Adobe Notification Client y el Desktop Service)  me consumía un 100% de CPU , actualicé el portátil a la última actualización que tenía pendiente y seguí las indicaciones de la propia página oficial, desinstalé todas las apps de Adobe que tenía y el propio Creative Cloud, reinicié y volví a instalarlo. Aquí es donde viene mi mayor problema, ahora cuando intento ejecutarlo nunca termina de cargar y me sale pantallazo azul en el portátil. Ya no sé qué hacer.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Could you please tell us the version of the operating system you're using? Please ensure you're using the updated version of the operating system. 

You can also check this article and let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/high-cpu-power-idle-cloud.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines