Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annoying message about certificates

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

How can I remove this  annoying message? I attached the picture in this post.

I get the message every 2 or 3 minutes. I reinstall Adobe Creative Cloud but this message I see again. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-10-06 16_53_14-2020-10-06 - Adobe Support Community_Updated.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attachment.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please translate that to English for us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First window (left)

string #1 - certificate issued by a trusted supplier

string #2 - the date of the certificate is valid

string #3 -  the name specified in the certificates under review is given incorrectly or does not correspond to the name of the site

string #4 -  the security certificate uses a signature with a strict name

second window (right)

Certificate information

This certificate is intended for confirmation of the identity of the remote computer

owner *.delego-cloud.com

publisher Amazon

This annoying message disappears after a complete uninstall Creative Cloud or when I kill a process "Creative Cloud" in the task manager of Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why it would go away when you uninstall CC desktop app but in my opinion it has nothing to do with Adobe and as far as I know Adobe has nothing to do with Amazon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I have the same problem since the beginning of november with my 2 computers, also Amazon, also several times, etc ...

First it was on 1 computer and then on a second. That has begun after a windows 10 update (version 2004) : I know because I have done the windows update on my laptop 1 week after the destop and then the alerts popup appear.

I spend all my time to stop with Windows tak manager.

If somebody has a solution ?

Many thanks and best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines