• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Behance appreciation glitch

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've had Behance for over a year, and i'm finally fed up enough with this glitch to report it. It's really annoying, and kind of steals appreciations from creators. 

So sometimes when I go to appreciate someone's work, it just automatically skips to the next post without actually appreciating it. I have to scroll back and try to appreciate it but no matter what, for whatever post this glitch decides to attack, it won't allow me to appreciate it. 

Please fix this problem, it's very irritating because it prevents me from sending my gratitude to other artists. Thank you. I can even screen record it if I have to...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines