Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Behance Enterprise ID not working

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am having some trouble with my Behance profile. I'm not sure where to post about this, so I am hoping someone here can help me. I used to have a Creative Cloud account through my university, but I didn't renew it this year. The problem now is that I created my Behance Profile in the Enterprise ID of my CC account, which I can no longer access due to the fact that I don't have an active Enterprise account anymore. I can still access the Personal ID part of the account, but none of my work is loaded on that profile. 

Is there any way that I can transfer my profile which is located under the Enterprise ID to the Personal ID, or to a new email address?

* I used to always login just using my Google Account.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to contact the enterprise administrator to see if they will help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try here for Behance help https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines