• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Behance projects missing

New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recently came back to Behance to check out my portfolio of work that I had loaded manually onto my old profile that I used personally, only to find out that my projects that I had all been deleted. I went searching to see if there was a way to retrieve my files back, but to no luck.

Can someone help explain to me exactly what happened that caused all my work to be deleted from my original profile? I was trying to export some of it so that I can use for my updated portfolio website changes I am working on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, I'll check that out and see if I can find some help there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to Go here for Behance help https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, can you make specific suggestion, because its so general and dont include our problem, if you have read

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Behance isn't suppported here. This community specializes in the CC and TCS products. Someone might have an answer, but there's no guarantee.

Meantime, I'm going to send this off to the Creative Cloud Services forum, since I think that's more likely to show up for people who might know about Behance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple answer for the Behance issue is you have to pay for it now as part of the Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Robin280873244875,

Untrue.  Behance is free.   However, Adobe Portfolio comes with your paid subscription plan. Two separate things on different platforms with potential to share content on both.  See below for details.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360036719473-Sharing-Updating-between-Behance-and-Portfolio

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Behance is not part of Creative Cloud. Behance is free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me, I have links in my cv but now they are "opps"ing, not working. I checked my mails, some one mailed me at Feb 23, 2019, that at that time my portfolio is active.
here is the lost project https://www.behance.net/gallery/22973187/WASET

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines