• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes not showing up in CC library

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've seen some element of my problem addressed in different posts, but I couldn't find where it was successfully addressed.

I am attempting to manage my brushes in Adobe Fresco on the newest version of IPad. However, on opening the Creative Cloud App and navigating to the "Libraries" tab in files, not only are no brushes visible, but no files are visible period. Also, on trying to test functionality by creating a test folder, I was prompted that I couldn't add to my library.

All apps are up to date, and my internet connection is strong. I am also signed in under only one Adobe ID. Below are screenshots, first of my library with no content visible, then showing my attempt to add content to my libraries, which prompted an error message. Would love any helpful pointers, thanks!

1248C2A9-8C81-41BA-B6DC-94708139F1F5.pngFDBA1CF4-7C8D-4ADF-8836-0B8175D1C2AE.png4259B88E-8422-4662-8DE0-57B47C837013.png2FFA2C5A-572F-4708-A362-ADCCE30D01A7.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind signing out and signing back in from the Creative Cloud app on the iPad to check if that makes any difference? Have you checked the browser on https://assets.adobe.com/ on your iPad to see if you're able to see the libraries there? Did you check on the desktop app if they are visible there?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines