• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I move a file from creative cloud to my desktop (or an external HD) without the date changing?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty new to Creative Cloud. I typically save my active projects to DropBox, but this week I tried saving my files to CC to see if that method worked out better. Now that my projects have been completed  I need to move them to an external drive for archiving; normally I just drag the files from DropBox to my archives but I can't seem to MOVE my files outside of CC. I can download, but that changes the date of the file and I need those to remain the date that the project was finalized. Is there a way I can move or copy the files off of CC to save them to my desktop or external HD without changing the date of the file?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Misalo,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are glad that you opted for the Creative Cloud Application. Please refer to the below article link to learn more about Creative Cloud file sync related details :

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/sync-creative-cloud-files.html

Also please change the settings in the creative cloud desktop app so that your files will be stored in the system folder you choose in the future.

Open Creative Cloud App>>File (on top left)>>Preferences>>syncing>> change the "Folder Loaction".

Please refer to the attached below screenshot.

Neelamk_1-1648755343185.png

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines