• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I move Adobe Portfolio to another website builder?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just created a portfolio website on Adobe Portfolio because I get it free through school. However, I'm graduating in May so I'll no longer have access to my Adobe Enterprise account. Will, there be any way to transfer the site I've built to say, WordPress, or something similar, or will the best option be to buy the package that has Portfolio in it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Hi Zayn,

Sorry for this late reply.  Adobe Portfolio cannot be transferred.  I suggest you get a personal plan (Photography Plan costs $10/month) before you graduate.  Ask the Adobe Portfolio team to move your student PF site to your personal ID so you can maintain it after graduation.  Otherwise, the site and any search engine traction it has earned to that point will be lost forever. 

Post back if you have any other questions.

[Moderator moved from PS Camera to Creative Cloud Services.]

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No transfer. You’ll have to save all your info then rebuild it on the new website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zayn, 

Thank you for posting in Adobe Photoshop Camera with your question regarding moving Adobe Portfolio to another website builder. 

For more information, please visit:

Hope this helps and best of luck!

If you have any questions regarding Photoshop Camera, please let me know!

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zayn,

Sorry for this late reply.  Adobe Portfolio cannot be transferred.  I suggest you get a personal plan (Photography Plan costs $10/month) before you graduate.  Ask the Adobe Portfolio team to move your student PF site to your personal ID so you can maintain it after graduation.  Otherwise, the site and any search engine traction it has earned to that point will be lost forever. 

Post back if you have any other questions.

[Moderator moved from PS Camera to Creative Cloud Services.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines