• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can no longer access applications

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a paying user of the creative cloud suite for the past four years, as I am now a senior in college. I'm confused because I pay for the cloud services annually, and no longer am lsited as a paying customer even though my cycle begins and ends in August. has anyone else run into this issue? I need to use these applications for school and my job. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

if your account shows your subscription is active, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you get your subscription from Adobe or the school?

If it's paid by your school, contact your school's IT dept for assistance.

If your plan is active, payment & student elegibility details are current, you should be able to log-in to your Creative Cloud desktop app with your PAID ID and password.

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines