• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant upload files to the Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved the folder (which was link to the Adobe Cloud) from my C:/  to G:/ (which is a 4TB G-DRIVE ArmorATD from SanDisk Professional) but it seems it not upload from the G-Drive to the Cloud but all its doing is file syncing - syncing then after some time it says Unable to sync files

I have try uninstall the Adobe Cloud and reinstall it on my pc but notthing happens and still keeping  the same message.

I was wondering if any one got any advise so I can get it to work?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Could you please share the logs from your machine to help us troubleshoot the issue you are seeing? You can use the Creative Cloud log collector tool to get the logs & then you may share them with me at tsaini@adobe.com.

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Window
Adobe Creative Cloud  verison 5.7.11

I can upload it mannual to the Creative Cloud web

This is the error message I getting

Screenshot 2022-06-09 192210.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Please upload the logs to your creative cloud web and share that link with us via private message. You may also check this article and see if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the logs, I have shared the logs with our engineering team. I will update you once I hear anything from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @andrewc85951038 

We have checked the log files shared by you. Could you please move or delete this file /Bangers/2021/Aldershot 080821/Oval Track Legends - British Championship/Untitled Export4/OTL Aldershot 080821 (132).jpg from the Creative Cloud file folder & then check if the error goes away?

If you see the error again after removing or moving the file from the Creative Cloud File Folder please share the logs again by using the Creative Cloud Log collector tool.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still getting this issue, and I have sent over logs to you last monday?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi @andrewc85951038 ,

Thanks for your response. Our team needs new logs from your machine after trying the file sync. You may share the logs by using the Creative Cloud Log collector tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have already sent you the logs back on the 20th June and it was download the same time and do I have to send them again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thanks for your response & we're sorry for the delay. I have shared the logs with the engineering team and the issue under investigation. I will keep you posted, once it is resolved or if there is any information required by our engineering team.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @andrewc85951038 ,

Could you please let us know if you're still encountering the issue with uploading files to the cloud?

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last message I got from you was 
I would like to inform you that our team has discovered additional people who are experiencing the same problems, and we are still investigating. I'll update you when I find a solution.

I jsut wondering there was an solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @andrewc85951038,

Could you please check and let us know if you're still encountering the issue?

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines