• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC libraries Add-in Powerpoint

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC libraries Add-in Powerpoint (office 365) is not working anymore. Tried all the possible solutions but nothing seems to work. I have several Adobe accounts and the Add-in was working fine before. Can you please help me? I really need the Add-in to work. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see if something here helps, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/libraries-addin-microsoft-office.html

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community bugs>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem, it stopped working, I tried everything and nothing solves it, I try on mac as well as on pc, did it stop working? or solved?

Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 18.55.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no problem logging CC libraries into all Adob apps, the problem is specific to Powerpoint, Word (Office Apps).is not working anymore. I had already checked the keys and it doesn't solve it (I think that's if it doesn't work in general). I tried a clean install and it didn't work.
Can anyone confirm that CC libraries Add-in Powerpoint Still works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Polo Freitas 

what exact steps are you taking?

eg, open the cc desktop app>click files tab>click your libraries>click a library>?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that you don't understand what I'm talking about, in Powerpoint there is a way to incorporate the CC libraries, for this we insert the for the adds-in. Creative cloud is directly accessible in Powerpoint, but it stopped working, no more login, ONLY POWERPOINT, but maybe it's a Microsoft problem.

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 15.51.51.pngScreenshot 2023-04-11 at 15.53.39.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you drag your asset(s) from the cc desktop to powerpoint?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not possible, for now the only way I found it was to open Illustrator, open the asset, copy and paste in Powerpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try removing the cc add in, restart your computer and re-add it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already did that, I just did a new installation on the PC and it didn't solve it, I think it's a bug, I wanted to know if anyone has this working?
I tried it on 3 different machines, macOS, Windows11 and always the same problem.

Captura de ecrã 2023-04-11 162226.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see if adobe support has a solution. there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help, I'll check with Microsoft.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, i wasn't able to help.  

update this if you make any progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Polo Freitas Have you been able to solve the problem? We have the same Issue without a clue how to solve it ourselfs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines