Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC libraries - change location

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have a small SSD system drive and want to move the Creative Cloud libraries location to a different, bigger one. CC keeps storing every single file I am buying and downloading from e.g. Adobe Stock and the file size is already huge. I have tried to locate this folder and deleted the downloads manually but the other day, all files were there again. 

Any help appreciated. 

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jessica, you can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/set-sync-options.html to adjust the location for the synced files. Older Cloud Documents and files will also need to be stored locally on the computer, so please choose a place with sufficient disk space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have already done that. But as I´ve described in my first post, CC keeps re-downloading all the files again and again and again, every f.... day.

This is like a freaking virus! 

No matter how many times I empty the folder, the next day everything is there again!!

This is the folder where all files are stored:

C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Creative Cloud Libraries\LIBS\298A21AA5654DF537F000101_AdobeID\links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines