• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Storage Full, but no files found when navigating assets and files (including the archive) HELP!

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud storage is somehow full, I have searched all possible locations for any files and there seems to be nothing uploaded on my account.

Could someone please help me find these hidden files and delete them?

Thanks,
Cooliew

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Hi Cooliew,

Could you confirm you don't have any files in following locations?

Adobe Creative Cloud < Files

Adobe Creative Cloud < Archive

Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom < All albums of photos here count against your quota

https://cloud.acrobat.com/ < Please check the Document Cloud sections here

Please let me know if all of these locations appear empty.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cooliew,

Could you confirm you don't have any files in following locations?

Adobe Creative Cloud < Files

Adobe Creative Cloud < Archive

Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom < All albums of photos here count against your quota

https://cloud.acrobat.com/ < Please check the Document Cloud sections here

Please let me know if all of these locations appear empty.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Didn't realize that there was a separate location for me to access my lightroom library. I was able to clear the storage from there.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem, glad you were able to get it sorted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice to see a complete file managemeant System in a future update. Love what you peeps are doing. ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was very helpful. I found that my "deleted" folder still contained a large amount of files. Once I cleared that folder, I regained my storage. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David maybe you could help me. I have tried each of these everything say there are no files.  But adobe is saying I am

out of storage.  I don’t know what else to check.

I looked  every link you provided above.  Any other  suggestions for a very frustrated photographer?

thank you

shell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David!

I'm having this issue with storage full when it isn't. I have checked all the links in above post and emptied the trash bin and still it's showing 300 GB used. What can be done?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that 100Gb full storage was in archive. In the deleted files folder. Why Creative Cloud collects files in deleted folder? why not delete permanently at once?  And why need to delete those deleted files one by one? (more than 1000) why no button to delete them all at once? 

Creative cloud is made for making work easy or difficult? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David,

I seem to be experiencing this same problem. I have never used the online storage features from Adobe, but I noticed just now that the Creative Cloud Desktop app is telling me I've used 21GB of my available 20GB. Yet nowhere in any of the online viewers does it show any files whatsoever.

Any  help would be appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue.  My system is also running extremely slow... I'm talking sometimes 20 minutes just to do a couple clicks on a image to edit and save... I should be able to do this in under a minute per image with no problems... this is all sooo frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dave

The info you gave is helpfull but only one link works....

Could you republish the links to access all library as I have the same problem and can"t seems to clear the storage.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 100GB storage limit on Creative Cloud, it said it was 100% full when I only had ~28GB of files on my system synced.

I started a chat with support which then turned into phone calls. Worked with support for over 5 hours tryings to fix the issue. Deleted everything, everywhere, also deleted all Adobe and CC files and apps on system as instructed by support. Tried "repairing" Creative Cloud and then reinstalled everything.

After signing out and back in, I don't have files anywhere on Creative Cloud and it now shows I have 74.4GB used. Adobe Support says somehow, somewhere there are over 74GB associated with my account and that it's an issue on their back end. They are looking into it.

It's now 6 days without a fix, and counting. They will get back to me when it's resolved... I am not happy right now.

HELP!!Deleted Cloud as storage full all of my originals deleted as well!

Cloud storage full but files & archives empty

CC Storage Full, but no files found when navigating assets and files (including the archive) HELP!​@

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same exact issue. Did you ever get it figured out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not very tech savvy at all. My Lr just glitches when I try to import photos, it says eventually its not responding. I have removed loads of photos from it as far as I know so I dont know why it keeps doing this. If anyone could dumb it down for me that would be great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this same issue.

My cloud storage is always on 100% and I only can find around 20-30 GB of data on my local Adobe Cloud folder. After inspecting the web account I cannot see how much space is being used by the Archive. The deleted archive is empty and it was just tedious to delete "old" files. Really annoying this kind of cloud service. The worst ever! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up doing a live chat with customer support when this happened and they noticed the issue too. What they have to do was delete everything in my Creative Cloud and then I put it all right back in and it fixed the issue and it hasn't happened again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue also 

It turned out someone had shared a library with me then left the company - their libary was causing the issue, luckily i had edit rights so was able to download the contents, create a new library, and leave the old one - error then disappeared 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have read this topic and many more same issues online and at last found the solution. Both the desktop application and web page doesn't show all of the deleted files. However, mobile application shows. One user has written that you can't select multiple files on the mobile app, but you can. On android, use the menu button to enter "select" mode and then you can select multiple assets, files and folders (unfortunately there is no "select all" option) and you can delete those large ghost files to free up your cloud storage. I have been deleting all my assets till morning, which was unnecessary because the big files were hiding in trash 😞 Thanks, Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have zero files on CC but Adobe is saying my space is full. This has been the case ever since I subscribed. I have been through everything and have never synched anything. Now that I have Lightroom on my phone, I would like to upload them just to put them on my Laptop. So all suggestions above have been tried but with nothing to delete to create space I am stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pete28705512cz36 

open your cc desktop app

click the cloud icon at the upper right

click cc web

delete each file in each folder and subfolder(s) that do not want

check the lightroom link at the page's lower left and delete the files you do not want

open your mobile cc app > files delete unwanted files

delete the files in your deleted folder

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/delete-files-permanently.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 2023 now, and I spent the day deleting and not seeing anything in my deleted folders on both the desktop and web apps. Thanks for the mobile recommendation! There was 70GB of deleted files stealing my space and all hidden from my normal workflow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2023 Oct 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got exactly the same problem I think the 20gb is an old backup of the library but I can't delete it.  Link in the email doesn't work.  I don't use the cloud and I am totally fed up getting messages saying my cloud storage is full.  Why do Adobe make life difficult or is just to try and get you pay for more storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kx2 

use a web browser to navigate to the following locations. at each location there are several folders/links to check.:

https://assets.adobe.com

https://lightroom.adobe.com

https://documentcloud.adobe.com

https://spark.adobe.com

if you delete anything from any of these locations, check for a deleted folder where your file(s) was (were) moved. if you want to clear space you must delete files in the deleted folder.

the used storage shown at each of those four sites (when totaled), should match the space shown used by your cc files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://lightroom.adobe.com - 3 flashing dots nothing else

https://documentcloud.adobe.com - spinning circle but since I don't have an acrobat account this may be why.

In the creative cloud app under files I have absolutely nothing so where is the 20gb and how do I delete it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines