• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Documents and deleting account

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What will happen to my cloud documents if I delete my account or unsubscribe from Adobe Creative Cloud servies? Will I still have access to my illustrator files backed up to the cloud? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Monika and Just Shoot Me are correct, if you delete your account you lose all access to any associated files. For cancellation see the storage section here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq.html

What happens to my files if I cancel or downgrade my membership

Your Creative Cloud files are stored on your desktop as well as on the Creative Cloud servers. If you cancel or downgrade your paid membership, you still have access to all of the files in the Creative Cloud folder on your com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They will probably be gone. A free Adobe ID has a lot less cloud space associated with it. If those were my files, I would download them before ending my subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answe is NO.

If I Return the Leased Car I now have to the dealer can I still use it to go to and from work? Really?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monika and Just Shoot Me are correct, if you delete your account you lose all access to any associated files. For cancellation see the storage section here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq.html

What happens to my files if I cancel or downgrade my membership

Your Creative Cloud files are stored on your desktop as well as on the Creative Cloud servers. If you cancel or downgrade your paid membership, you still have access to all of the files in the Creative Cloud folder on your computer and via the Creative Cloud website.

Your account will be downgraded to a free membership, which includes 2 GB of storage. If you’re using more than 2 GB of storage, you won't be able to upload new files to the cloud. To upload new files, delete files on the Creative Cloud server until the amount of storage you're using drops below 2 GB.

If you're over your storage limit, you have 90 days to reduce your online usage. After 90 days, you could lose access to some or all of your files saved on the Creative Cloud servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines