• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Storage Full

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 100Gb subscription and never upload to the cloud however my Cloud storage is full (211GB) meaning I cannot use certain apps.

My 'Your files' and deleted files area is empty and I just cannot find where they have been uploaded.

With it being the weekend, there is no option for telephone support and the Virtual Assistant does not have a clue. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update - I have raised this with the online chat and after speaking to two Customer Services Representatives, both said they would pass me on to someone that 'could bettet help me' and 'a dedicated team'. My chat has now been ended by them.

Any advice for navigating this disapointing level of customer service? I firstly spoke with someone called Yashwant then Deepesh. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. It didn't help because there are no files in any of these folders or in Lr. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In order to free up storage, you have to disable the photoshop presets feature as described here (chose NO when asked to keep the data in the cloud): https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/sync-presets.html

then go to your cc web site by opening cc desktop app>clicking cloud icon>cc web empty all 8 folders (4 in your files, 2 in shared with you, 1 in shared with you, 1 in deleted).

note: if you delete from your sync folder, your local files will be deleted, too. this is the only folder that affects your locally stored files.

click the lightroom link at bottom left of your cc web page and delete files from there.

lastly, recheck your deleted folder and delete whatever is there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines