• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comment modifier l'emplacement du creative cloud files?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Mon disque dur sur lequel se trouvait mon dossier creative cloud files a rendu l'âme. Ce n'est pas bien grave il était vide à ce moment là, mais le problème c'est qu'au lancement du creative cloud j'ai toujours un message qui me dit que le dossier et introuvable et du coup je dois désactiver la synchronisation. Quand je vais sur creative cloud voici ce qui s'affiche :

probCreativeCloud.jpg

Ma question est simple : comment je fais pour modifier l'emplacement de synchronisation? J'ai beau explorer les options partout, impossible de trouver cette solution... Et l'aide en ligne ne m'a été d'aucune aide...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Bonjour frederic godfrin!

I'm sorry but my reply is going to be in English so we can ensure that we get you working - you will be able to use the translate link on this reply.

I think that all you need to do is move the location of the Creative Cloud Files folder - is this correct?

1. Open the CC App
  2. Select the Cog drop-down menu in the top right
  3. Select Preferences
  4. There are two menu tabs, General and "Creative Cloud" - select the "Creative Cloud" menu Tab
  5. Underneath that there are 4 menu tabs:  Apps, Fil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zefamousmitch

I'm unable to interpret the error message as it is in a different language, Can you translate it in English so that i Can help you with this issue?

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2015 Aug 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Impossible de charger l'emplacement de synchronisation" => unable to load synchronization folder (i think it's the good translation...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frederic,

Are you still facing this issue?

If yes, Please refer : https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

If this doesn't helps, I would recommend you to contact customer care regarding this issue : Contact Customer Care

Regards,
Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2015 Oct 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour frederic godfrin!

I'm sorry but my reply is going to be in English so we can ensure that we get you working - you will be able to use the translate link on this reply.

I think that all you need to do is move the location of the Creative Cloud Files folder - is this correct?

1. Open the CC App
  2. Select the Cog drop-down menu in the top right
  3. Select Preferences
  4. There are two menu tabs, General and "Creative Cloud" - select the "Creative Cloud" menu Tab
  5. Underneath that there are 4 menu tabs:  Apps, Files, Fonts and Behance - Select the Files menu tab
  6. You will see a "Folder Location" option, just use the drop down to change the location of the Creative Cloud Files Folder.

I hope this gets you working - if not just send a reply and we can figure out what to do next.

If you are interested in learning more there is a whole bunch of user guides available here: Creative Cloud Learn & Support

Warmest wishes,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you... It was simple but nobody could say it to me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines