Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating New Clinic Documents

New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone-

I need some assistance creating new documents for our small clinic.  What we are wanting to do is to convert our WORD and PDF documents into fillable forms that can have a signature field on each of them where the patient can sign with a mouse and from there the form (once completed) can be saved and then emailed (a button placed on the form?) to the front desk for upload into the patient's chart.  Is anyone willing to take me through this process or do a short training with me for some small compensation or assist me with setting up this process?  

I am willing to buy licenses for all of our managers so they can manipulate forms and create new ones, but I do not think I need to buy licenses for every employee as they will just be using the forms for patients to sign and fill in and then email the completed used forms to our front desk.  Please email me at (Email address removed by Moderator) to assist.  thanks!

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry to say e-mail is not secure.  In the US, HIPAA Guidelines prevent you from e-mailing patient data.  Other regions have similar privacy & data protection requirements.

https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/laws-regulations/index.html

Look at Adobe Sign.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines