• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud adds old deleted files back during Sync

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Creative Cloud Sync feature on 3 different computers – but have found that, for some files, if I delete them on one computer, the next time I log back in to CC they are redownloaded when they should remain deleted.

Is there some way of deleting that I'm missing? Do you have to delete files/folders on the same computer that they were created on (hopefully not)?

I'm using a Mac running OS Sierra on two of the Macs and El Capitan on the other.

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you have any collaboration among these three machines you are using? If yes, what kind of collaboration? Read Only or Read-Write?

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ramesh – no collaboration, just myself using all three machines

one other thing I didn't mention: I also get old files with a 'Conflicted Copy' line in the file name added back to the folder very often, when this doesn't seem appropriate

thanks

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem. Once I've deleted files from the creative cloud, they slowly reappear (Sync back into my creative cloud folder). This happens over a period of an hour or so. Not all the files/folders are being re-synced, only about 20% of them.

Thanks

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. It costs me precious time to delete them again and again.
It seems Adobe wants to fill my cloudspace to the maximum, to make me buy more space.
I have not found a solution yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you have file sync enabled, that's what is supposed to happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines