• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Content Manager. app

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to quit the Creative Cloud Content Manager. app (v 4.13.1-4) on my Mac Studio (13.0.1).  I've rebooted, and it auto-starts.  I've double-clicked the icon and tried to quit but nothing happens.  No "3 lines" near the icon.  I'm trying to "wash" excess files on my drives, and the "Washing Machine" program requires CCCM to be quit.  I'm stuck!  

Does anyone know how to quit or even delete this app entirely?

Thanks,

Robert Williams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open you the cc dekstop app > click the hamburger menu > file >exit cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply but I'm not understanding.  The Creative Cloud Content Manager App is always open and I am unable to close it or trash it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in no circumstance should you move it to the trash.

do you want to quit/close the app or do you want to uninstall everything adobe from your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simpy want to close or "Quite" CCCM.  That's all.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Robert Odus Williams 

again, open you the cc dekstop app > click the hamburger menu > file >exit cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the hamburger menu?  Also, I'm not able to open CCCM via my desktop app.  Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad_0-1675806612614.png

but if you're trying to stop a background process, do that at the os level because quitting the cc desktop app probably won't stop most (or any) of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if anyone has responded on a different thread but I also recently experienced the same issue with CCCM not quitting to allow the "Washing Machine" program to run and clean up my Mac.  Below is how I got mine resolved.

1. Open the Activity Monitor program, search for Creative Cloud Content Manager, and select it.
  2. Once selected, click on the "i" towards the top of the screen for more information on the program.
  3. Click on "Quit" at the bottom of the screen once the CCCM window opens up.

johno4708368_0-1696109568717.png

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2023 Oct 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and for others, as mentioned previously, to stop adobe background processes, do that at the os level.

ie, activity monitor in mac and task manager in windows.

to better understand what you're ending, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/adobe-background-processes.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines